When you work with Ledyard, you become a client with whom we will work hard to develop and maintain a long-term relationship as your lender for life. We will treat you like we’d want to be treated – with professionalism, respect and honesty. In other words, you will never be “just a transaction.” Every day we strive to provide our clients with the best possible advice and solutions that meet their mortgage financing needs.
The Ledyard mortgage process is well defined and our clients can expect the following:
- We are committed to finding the best solutions for our clients and exhaust all efforts to match each client with the right products for his or her needs. In order to do so, we listen to our clients carefully
- We proactively communicate with our clients to ensure the service experience is beyond their expectations
- We are a knowledge provider to our clients and educate them throughout the loan process
Mortgages & Home Equity Loans
Whether you're building, buying new or looking to renovate, when it comes to residential mortgages and home equity loans, Ledyard has the experience and resources to help you reach your dreams responsibly.
Contact Tim Draper at 603-790-1750, Allison Childs at 603-640-2743 or email@example.com for information on our comprehensive mortgage products. Our depth of experience and attention to our clients' needs will facilitate the lending process. See rates.
PRIMEline Home Equity Line of Credit
Your PRIMEline account is the best way to take advantage of the equity in your home for bill consolidation, a new car, home remodeling costs, tuition... you name it. For details, call or stop by any Ledyard office. See rates.
APR is adjustable monthly to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate with a floor rate of 4.25%.
Lines up to $250,000 (higher amounts available)
Revolving equity credit line, easy checkbook access
Your interest may be tax deductible; consult your tax advisor to be sure
- Perfect 10 Home Equity Loan
Your Perfect 10 account is another great way to take advantage of the equity in your home, and with a fixed rate over 10 years. For details, call or stop by any Ledyard office. See rates.
Low, fixed rate stays fixed for the entire 10-year loan term
Loan amounts available starting at $10,000.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)