Go RedTM with Ledyard on Friday, February 1.
|Go RedTM of AHA, Red DressTM of DHHS
February 1 is National Wear Red Day®, part of the American Heart Association®’s Go Red for Women® initiative.
How you can participate:
*Screenings will be provided at the following Ledyard branches during select hours:
- • Join Ledyard staff in wearing red
- • Make a $5 donation to AHA to get a Go Red! Pin at any branch
- • Help yourself to a free red apple at any branch
- • Get free blood pressure & glucose screenings by Lake Sunapee Region VNA at four branch locations*
- Route 120 at Old Etna Road: 9 -11 a.m.
- West Lebanon, 67 Main Street: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Hanover, 38 Main Street: 2 - 4 p.m.
- New London, 178 Country Road: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.