LEDYARD NATIONAL BANK CHARITY CONTEST VOTING GUIDELINES
The Ledyard National Bank Charity Contest and voting is sponsored by Ledyard National Bank, 38 Main Street, PO Box 799, Hanover, NH 03755, P: 603-643-2244, F: 603-643-7464.
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO VOTE
CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR VOTING MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY To vote, log onto www.ledyardbank.com, follow the online instructions for voting from 9 AM EST April 13, 2011, to 5 PM EST May 18, 2011. Voting is limited to one vote per person, per IP address, per day. Ledyard National Bank’s computers are the official time-keeping devices for the voting. All votes will be recorded and tallied by an automated computer program.
- VOTING RESULTS The votes will be collected and tallied by computer. The voting ends on May 18, 2011, at 5:00 PM EST. The results will be posted on or about May 30, 2011, at www.ledyardbank.com.
- CONTEST DONATION LEVELS The Ledyard National Bank Charity Contest finalist receiving the most votes by the end of the voting period will receive a $10,000 donation. The organizations with the 2nd and 3rd highest votes each receive $5,000. The organizations with the 4th and 5th highest votes each receive $1,000. In the event of a tie, during the public voting process, the winner will be chosen by coin toss performed in public by Ledyard National Bank President Kathryn G. Underwood.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION By participating in the voting process, you agree to these regulations and to the decisions of Ledyard National Bank executive leadership, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to the contest and the voting process. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of the contest, including the voting process, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the vote.
- If cancelled or terminated early, Sponsor will determine the winner by tallying the votes that Sponsor, in their sole discretion, find to be valid at the time of termination or cancellation.
- If suspended, Sponsor will determine the winner by tallying the votes that they, in their sole discretion, find to be valid at the time of suspension and the votes accumulated when voting resumes.
- Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, participants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from taking part in the vote or disqualify a participant’s vote if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the vote by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other participant or Ledyard National Bank representatives. Void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
for your favorite non-profit