KwikNET Online Banking e-statements
FAST - Available online days sooner than mailed statements
SECURE - Accesses using your secure KwikNET online banking login ID and password
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Save paper, save trees and help preserve our environment.
How to sign up for KwikNET:
You must be enrolled in KwikNET Online Banking in order to select e-statements.
- Go to our website at www.ledyardbank.com
- Click on“EnrollNow”
- Select “Online Banking Enrollment Form-Basic Services” for online application. (The other option here is “Online Banking Enrollment Form-Extended Fee-based Services”)
- Complete the Enrollment Form
- Click on Account Disclosures to read Internet Banking Agreement and Disclosure
- Click on “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions described in Ledyard National Bank’s disclosures”
- Click on “Submit Enrollment”.
- The KwikNET Enrollment Acknowledgement will appear thanking you for submitting your enrollment. It explains that Ledyard will process the enrollment within two business days and an email will be delivered to you from “KwikNET Administrators” to let you know the account has been activated.
Once you have access to KwikNET, it’s simple to sign up for e-statements:
- Login to KwikNET
- Go to Preferences - Delivery
- Select the accounts that you want to receive Electronic Statements
- Read the Statement Delivery Agreement
- Click on “I agree to the terms of the agreement”
- Click on “Submit”
- See how easy that was? (Online statements generate on the 3rd of each month, or the first business day after the 3rd of the month.)
On behalf of trees everywhere, Ledyard National Bank would like to take this opportunity to thank you for switching to KwikNET e-statements!