Ledyard National Bank, Ledyard Financial Advisors, and Ledyard Financial Group, Inc. (we, us, or our) owns and operates the website at https://www.ledyardbank.com.
Personal Information means information such as name, address, email address, phone number, social security number, or account number that used alone, or in combination with other information, may be used to readily identify or contact you.
Our General Policies with Respect to Privacy
- We do not sell your personal information.
- We do not share your personal information with other companies.
- We do not share information for joint marketing purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with affiliates or non-affiliates to market to you.
- We may share your personal information as needed for processing transactions you initiate, request, or authorize.
- We may share your personal information as needed to protect against fraud, and as required by law. For example: In response to a subpoena, court order, in accordance with anti-money. laundering requirements, or with a consumer reporting agency.
- We may share your personal information with your consent; and with persons holding a legal or beneficial interest or acting in a fiduciary capacity.
- When we share information with third-party providers who are doing business on our behalf; they agree to use the information only as needed to provide the service. They also agree to protect the information and may not sell it or use it for marketing purposes.
Your Personal Information
We collect and store personal information you provide when you enter information on our website pages. We may ask you for information such as your name, email address, and telephone number. We will use this information to provide the products and services you request and to respond to your questions and comments.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. As a regulated National Bank, we comply with section 502 of the Gramm Leach Bliley Act. We will not use your personal information in a manner inconsistent with the purpose for which you provided it. We rely on automated tools such as Firewall, Antivirus, and Anti-spyware protection to achieve a reasonable measure of security. While we have adopted management policies to mitigate the threats and vulnerabilities of a data breach; we cannot state with absolute certainty that a data breach will never occur.
We do not provide consumers with an option to opt-in or opt-out of information sharing because we do not share information except for everyday business purposes such as processing transactions, maintaining your accounts, reporting to credit bureaus, or responding to court orders and legal investigations. There is no information sharing practice to opt-out of; and it is not necessary to opt-in to the information sharing that is needed for these everyday business purposes.
Our Website and Non-Affiliated Third-Party Websites
Our website is not designed for children and we do not intentionally collect personally identifiable data from children under the age of 13.
We do not have any offices in California and believe the California Consumer Protection Act is not applicable. If you are a resident of California, you should be aware your rights under the CPPA may not be applicable to the personal information with us.
Please click here for the Ledyard National Bank Privacy Notice.
Attn: Privacy Officer
Ledyard National Bank
66 Benning Street, Suite 5
West Lebanon, NH 03784